Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Before and after each use, wash pans thoroughly with mild dishwashing detergent and warm water.
- If your cookware is dishwasher safe, the cumulative effect of the harsh dishwashing detergents will eventually dull all of the surfaces and make uncoated surfaces rough to touch. Ensure you follow advice of dishwasher manufacturer. To retain the appearance, hand washing is preferable.
- To remove dried on food, soak in hot water before washing. If food remains on the surface, boil a mixture of water and vinegar into the pan to dislodge food particles.
- Do not use bleaches, steel wool, coarse scouring pads, oven cleaners or powders.
- Staining will occur if food is spilled or allowed to boil over onto the exterior of the pan.
- A spotted white film may form which can be removed with a mild solution of water and lemon juice or vinegar.