Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- When supplied, always use a lid to help to preserve nutrients, flavour, minimise cooking time and fuel used.
- Use caution when removing lids and always lift away from you. Direct contact with rising steam can be dangerous.
- Do not place glass lids directly on a hot burner, or place hot lids in water as this will reduce their break resistance or cause them to break.
- Glass lids will mist at the start of cooking, but will clear as they become warm.
- If your lid has cracks or scratches do not use it as spontaneous breakage may occur.
- Make certain that the lid is locked securely when using straining pots or other cookware with locking lids. This will prevent escaping steam or hot liquid, which will cause burns. Always double check that the lid is locked before straining or draining and always strain and drain away from your body.
- Do not use straining lids on other cookware pieces.