As the leaders in the bakeware industry, we are sharing a few tips to make sure you can have the best baking experience whilst still keeping your bakeware in great condition.
Please note the below is for general guidance. You will find the full details on how to care for your bakeware in the use & care.
Before first use
First of all, remove all packaging, hang tags and stickers. Then wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Your bakeware is now ready to use!
- For best results when baking, we recommend to grease before each use.
- Most bakeware is suitable for oven use to temperature 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7
- Our bakeware is suitable for use in the refrigerator and freezer. It is important to always ensure that the chilled/frozen bakeware is placed into a cold oven allowing the bakeware and oven to heat together. Food should be thoroughly heated before serving.
- Do not use in a microwave.
- Not suitable for use over direct heat or under grills.
- Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as this will scratch the non-stick surface and affect the product’s performance.
- After each use, we recommend to wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly before storage. Because the superior quality of the non-stick, cleaning is effortless and there won’t be the need to use any abrasive pads which could really deteriorate and damage the bakeware in the long run.
- Most bakeware ranges are dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended. In time, the cumulative effects of strong agitation and harsh detergents will affect the appearance of your bakeware, possibly causing dulling and discolouration. Although the performance will not be affected, it means your product will not keep its original look & style.
- It is important to always follow your dishwasher manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
We hope you found this article useful and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.