Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Using low to medium heat can preserve the cookware as well as preserve the nutrients in food. High heat may damage the aluminium, voiding the warranty.
- Aluminium cookware is not dishwasher safe. Wash in hot soapy water and rinse and dry thoroughly after every use.
- Occasionally food may stick to the interior. To remove use a plastic scrubbing brush or nylon pad.
- NEVER use bleach, either neat or diluted, as pitting may occur.
- Burnt on residues on the interior may be removed by adding a strong solution of cream of tartar, vinegar, lemon juice or apple peelings, bringing to the boil and simmering for 20 minutes.
- To prevent discolouration, add a little lemon juice or vinegar to the water.
- Aluminium cookware will lose its appearance by using soda for cleaning or if it is left in hot soapy water for long periods.